Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In a Bad Headspace

I have heard that phrase used before and never really thought much of it, but these past couple of weeks I have truly been in a bad headspace. I am over this custody issue already! Liam's "father" and I have been fb messaging back and forth since July 23 and NOT ONE F--KIN TIME DID HE ASK HOW LIAM WAS, ASK WHEN HE CAN CALL TO TALK TO HIM, ASK ABOUT HIS HEIGHT/WEIGHT. NOT ONE FCUKIN TIME!!! How much more obvious can I make it that he doesnt give 1 shit about MY son?! What more is it going to take?! It's plain as fuckin day and I am truly tired of dealing with that loser. He is doing this to be spiteful and nothing more and I am sick of it literally. It enfuriates me, is making me lose sleep and eat everything in sight. I don't have to prove how much of a better parent I am when it is so obvious that he is such a terrible one. Only God knows what will happen with this case, but God truly knows who Liam belongs with. God knows who cares, loves him and wants everything good for him and who is doing everything in their power to make it happen.

My only regret in my entire life is having a kid with that loser. That is completely independent of Liam. NOTHING will ever make me feel different about him. I just can NOT deal with his father. I have never seen so much ignorance and spite rolled up into one person. It's truly sickening. I guess I have semi-resolved that this is now out of my hands. but it truly vexes me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)