Saturday, August 27, 2011

Physical Fitness - Long Overdue

I am officially on my way. The Plan: Take it step by step + week by week. Every week I am setting a goal for my self and every month I am setting a goal for myself.

I am going to alternate 2 Jillian Michaels DVDs: 30 Day Shred & Shred-it With Weights (Kettlebell workout) AND supplement that with Weight Watchers and going to the YMCA gym. So my first week goal is to work out 5x, consume at least 1 bottle of water/day, no pop and eat healtheir.

I'm doing my goals in stages: Short term -50lbs in 5 months
September - goal is -10lbs
October- goal is -10lbs
Nov : -10lbs
Dec: -10lbs
January: - 10lbs

So by Feb 1 (my 24th birthday) I will be 50 lbs lighter.

Ultimate goal: This time next year - August 2012 - 100lbs lost and a size 14/16, (whichever comes first). Because of modeling, I am more concerned with size/measurements and less with weight. Overall I want to be healthy and active AND in plus size model shape :).

The work begins tomorrow! With 30 day Shred!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)