Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In the Future

Sooo seeing some of Rihanna's tattoos got me thinkin lol When I get to my goal weight I'm going to reward myself. There are some obvious things like new clothes, new shoes - hell a new wardrobe!

The List (when goal weight/size is reached)

1) Get my last 4 tattoos:
words in latin (one 2 on lower rib cage to hip, 1 underneath underarm where bra sits; I still have no idea where I will put the one dedicated to Liam-foot? ankle?)

2) buy a skirt - slightly above knee length #pow lol

3) buy a fitted ress (like cocktail/going out dress)

4) eventually i think i should run in a race/marathon just b/c its something i've never done and i would like that sense of accomplishment




When I think of more, I will keep adding to the list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)