Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mommyhood/Parenthood

Hey. There has been much going on in my life. Lately, the bane of my existence is this ridiculous child custody/visitation case Liam's "father" & I have going on. That guy is such a loser. I kick my self in the ass every other day for have EVER been involved with him. I honestly wish he would do Liam a favor and relinquish his parental rights...#realtalk.

He is truly only upset b/c now that they are garnishing his wages for back child support, it has cut down his $ supply. Not my fault, not my concern. He tried to attack my parenting skills when we were in court last time and you all know that truly pissed me off. My son is healthy, strong, beautiful, smart and emotionally stable because of ME, MY family, MY friends and the sacrifices WE have made, not because of anything his father has done. He honestly makes me sick to my stomach. The best I can do is pray over the matter. I just have to have faith that God will allow things to happen that are in Liam's best interest...

So I'm not perfect or the best mom, but I am working on being the best for Liam. I'm working on being more patient and attentive to his needs, I'm working on being financially stable for him, I'm working on being physically fit so I can try to be sure I'm around to see him grow up, I'm doing what I can to get him into a great preschool, the same school I went to for 14 years. I want to give him the best of everything and I truly believe that alot of time around his father is not that. His father is a vile, selfish person who only thinks about how things can benefit him...He wants joint physical custody so he wont have to pay so much child support...what an idiot! I refuse to let him play with my child's life. Liam is a person with feelings and needs like every1 else...most importantly he is MY person, he is the ONLY person that means so much to me....

Until again,
FLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)