Wednesday, August 17, 2011

When I break, I B R E A K

So obviously posting a blog in a public forum i.e the internet enables and allows millions of people to see your page and even people you may not like, but that's life. Last time I checked this is MY blog and this is about MY life and MY opinions. You have opinions, I have opinions, Liam has opinions, the whole world has opinions about something, about everything.
I really have no interest in what drama is going on in other people's lives b/c guess what?! I don't care.  I couldn't actually care less.  If your not a friend of mine, someone I care about or family, you're a non muthafuckin factor :) . So if you feel something is explicitly addressed to you, then why not say something about it? Last time I checked that is how adults resolve issues. If you disagree with anything I post/have to say, that's fine. It is YOUR opinion, but what it comes down to is this is NOT YOUR BLOG! So if you want to vent/voice opinions, start your own and run amuck. But trust, I won't be reading or caring about ANYTHING you have to say.

That is all

FLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)