Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Back on Track

Sometimes I fall off a bit, but I will not give up on achieving a healthy lifestyle for me or my son. I gained 2 lbs last week due to poor eating habits. But I know one thing, I'm BLASTING the fat this week. I am staying on track. I want to lose this weight so bad. I'm almost at the 1/2 way point. I'm not stopping now. There is too much at stake for me to quit.

I keep thinking about the things I want to do that are health/wellness related. I want to motivate people, I want to study bodies and the issues of weight loss. I want to become a personal trainer, I want to become a Nurse Practitioner who helps hundreds and thousands of people to avoid the same pitfalls that shaped the beginnings of my life and eating habits.

I want to help people live. I want to inspire them to do better and I want to show them how. In order to do these things...Gandhi said it best "you must be the change you want to see in the world".

So if you have fallen off your goals, need the extra motivation or just got stuck in a rut. Reflect about why you are doing this in the first place.Becoming healthier and leaner...what does this mean to you? for you and for your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)