Friday, May 11, 2012

Artists/Bands You Never Knew I Loved


Kings of Leon! - fcukin' love this band. Became a fan in 2009 when I first heard "Sex on Fire". Been a fan ever since

Lenny Kravitz!!!!! I LOVE THIS MAN. HE DOES NO WRONG IN MY EYES LOL

Gotye - recently discovered his music. A fan already!

The Script - have some amazing songs and well written

Dave Matthews Band - amazing music and lyrics.

Goo Goo Dolls - love them. There are much more than "Iris", but still an excellent song

Lady Antebellum - great country/pop group

Maroon 5 -love me some Adam Levine and the guys in the band are great musicians

No Doubt - have loved them since Tragic Kingdom. Bought that CD in the 5th grade.

Tracy Chapman

Madge! Madonna is the ish

Barenaked Ladies

Sheryl Crow

Shania Twain



More to be added...I'm all about good music no matter the genre!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)