Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mama's Mini-Hiatus

So I am on day 2 of my self imposed mini-hiatus. I won't be blogging but once a week or so and am limiting and almost eliminating social networking until July 6! This is a tall order for me esp. since I communicate with most and so many people via social networks, but I must gets As/B this Summer.

I'm taking Psych and Sociology online and while they are not hard, require me to get things done on time and thoroughly. My focus can and will get taken away by straying to my networks. Bio will be study, memorize, read, memorize, study lol - Mom can help me study as she has taken both Anatomy and Physiology. My first quiz is coming up Monday! Wish me luck!

My goals this semester: get all As and if that doesn't work out that way...2 As and 1 B.

I am of course still on my WLJ and have lost another 3 lbs. I'm 5 lbs away from my next goal that I would like to reach by May 31. As you know my end of Summer goal is to lost 34 lbs to weigh in at 250. Wooo!

Liam is great and adjusting well to our new schedule which involves him getting to daycare around 7:45 now instead of 10! He stays until my Dad picks him up around 3pm.

I know that I have to sacrifice things I enjoy doing now to get where I want to be next year and beyond. I am truly excited about my new career. I never thought that one day I'd be a medical professional. Hell, a medical anything. But I am passionate about helping people and changing the lives of those I come in contact with.


2 comments:

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)