Friday, May 11, 2012

Officially a Student (Again) & Random Musings

Hey  guys!

I have not been so diligent in posting this week. I have not really had much to say that I think people will give a sh&t about, so hey I spared you guys lol. I am still in the process of trying to narrow down the aBSN programs I want to apply to. My undergrad GPA is less than desireable because of 1 terrible grade I had in my 2nd to last semester that KILT it. Literally! :( So there are some programs I BARELY make the cut off for. I know I can write my ass off and will get awesome recs and I also need to kick ass on the GRE. Last, but certainly not least I have to get a 3.5 or above in my prereqs. Out of the 26 credits I'm taking from Summer, Fall, Spring I have room to only get 2 or 3 Bs...So yeah it's all laid out I need to DO IT like Nike!

This mother's day weekend: I'm working today and tomorrow freelancing for Benefit in Sephora and then Smashbox in Macy's. I will be helping my mom do a charity walk for her job. I will be working on reading 3 chapters and doing a journal entry for Sociology.

Bio and Psych start Monday. I am excited about this semester. I'm ready to kick ass and get the next phase of my life and career going! :) I want to finally be at a job that I love and get paid a salary I love! :) I want the flexibility and stability in my life and Liam's! He deserves it and I'm truly excited about being able to help people in a tangible way! :) I truly feel I have found one of my main callings! It does something to my soul to know that I will actually be able to directly impact people's lives. This is what life is about!

I will be posting one other time this weekend, but otherwise I'll be gone til next week! Thank you as always for reading!

Oh yeah and don't forget...blog will be relaunched soon. Still working on making it perfect! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)