Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Hot List

I just had to let you guys get a sneak peek into the type of men I lust after lmfao! I love me some white guys as y'all know, but every now and then I'm attracted to a guy outside the norm because of his tremendous talent or hell just because he's fine as hell! :) An important thing to note is almost all these boys are Silver Foxes. I think I mean 35+ and making it look GOOD! So all you Mamas out there (and some of you boys out there too lol), this is my gift to you! Some Mother's Day eye candy! :)

Gerard Butler -he's ruggedly handsome. Has a great smile and that accent! Yesss! lol




Lenny Kravitz -I have loved Lenny for over a decade. He is so talented and handsome and that BOD! Praise the Lord, that bod! lol




Pitbull - I have been a Pitbull fan since his days back on TVT records. I love this man. He has the awesome ability to reinvent himself and come out better and stronger and he came from the 'hood and turned his life around. Plus he's got those blue eyes. AND he can rap/sing/talk in Spanish/English...Dallleeeeeeeeee! lol 



Joe Maganiello (Alcide from True Blood) - lawdamercy...it should be against the Laaaaawww!!!!


Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson



Olivier Martinez - there is something subtle sexy about Olivier. mm mm mmm lol
Olivier Martinez, olivier, martinez


Gotye - he is another subtle sexy. He's a little on the slim side for me. But I like very Euro thing and as I've mentioned before I am a sucker for blue/green eyes. 



Caleb Followill (singer) from Kings of Leon - he is a good ol' down home boy. Has a deep Tennessee accent, he's kind of a ginger, plays the hell out the guitar and a gritty soulful voice.I say YES! lol 





Patrick Dempsey - he damn near fitty (46) but he still got it lol
Patrick Dempsey

Paul Walker - I've liked him for a while too. HOT DAMN! and he's a blue eyes too!


Stephen Moyer- Bill from True Blood...yep!


Alexander Skarsgard- lawd bejeebus! fine, blue eyes and bout 6'3...he's a keeper lol


Boris Kodjoe - foooiiinnneee lol




3 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Columbus Short needs to be on this list!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)