Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Own Self-Proclaimed: Hot Mama Body Challenge

Today marks day 1 of a 90 day or about 3 month challenge I am doing for myself. I still can't believe I have lost 44 lbs in 9 months. I lost a toddler (literally! - Liam weighs 42 lbs). I have a very specific goal and that is to lose 35 lbs during this time (May 1-August 1). I want it bad! When I lose this weight, it will put me at 30 lbs to goal. I will treat myself with a photo shoot and I will be at a total weight loss of 78 lbs. What the challenge will consist of:

*Working out AT LEAST 4x/week. Even with school, I am trying to bump it up to 5x (maybe not 5 days, but I will have to do some 2a days if I can)
* Having 2 cleanse days with Isagenix per week. They will have to be hybrid cleanse days (i will eat only fruit and veggies along with the Cleanse for Life powder that day)
* being extra diligent with the calorie counting
* water, water, water - I have fallen off with my water consumption. Need to pump that back up in a hurry
*limiting any sugary drink to 1 8oz serving a week or less
*put more variety into my workout. I don't want my body to get stuck in a rut and neither do I! :)
*I will do measurements and weigh ins (today, Day 15, Day 30, Day 45, Day 60, Day 75, Day 90)

This is me day 1 of challenge 285.2 lbs


Any suggestions on what to do? What not to do? I'm really trying to jumpstart my body and my routine again and blast this fat! Leave your comments and ideas :).

4 comments:

  1. Im with you CICi. Starting today im at two hundred twenty six ponds. If you dont eat oatmeal you should start. High in fiber and helps the appetite. Apples and pears also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok good!I see u Tammie! I'm certainly gonna have to go back to oatmeal! :) i love apples and pears and so does Liam, so it's hard to keep em around :). I will keep u updated on my progress and u do the same! For me I'm trying to attain a certain #, but if you're just starting take baby steps and the rest will fall in place! :)

      Delete
  2. You should be SUPER proud of yourself, lady! It's hard work and you've stuck with it -- and you're still sticking with it! Kudos!

    While I don't have weight loss tips, I do have work out tips, and that's to switch up your work out. You're right on target with that one. I run, and running can get boring so I like to switch it up every now and then. Also, drink water before you eat. That way, you'll consume less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) Good is never enough for me, I gotta b great! :) Ur certainly right with switching it up. I found a latin dance studio, that's next.

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)