Friday, May 4, 2012

My Top 10 Workout Songs



These are the songs I love to rock out to when I’m “up in the gym just workin’ on my fitness”. There are my favorite 10 out of about 70 songs I include on my playlist titled “Cici’s Workout Plan” lol
1.        “Give Me Everything” –Pitbull ft. Ne-yo & Nayer
2.       “Look At Me Now” – Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes & Lil’ Wayne
3.       “We Found Love” – Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
4.       “Rack City”- Tyga
5.       “T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever) – Will.I.Am ft. J.Lo & Mick Jagger
6.       “…In Paris” –Kanye & Jay-Z
7.       “XXXO” – M.I.A.
8.       “No Hands” – Wacka Flocka Flame ft. Wale & Roscoe Dash
9.       “Tonight (I’m Loving You)” Enrique Iglesias ft. Ludacris
10.   “Bon, Bon” - Pitbull

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I added a couple of these to my playlist :) Some of my favorites are:

    Work- Lil Jon
    Scream & Shout- Will.I.Am and Britney Spears
    Play Hard- David Guetta, Neyo, Akon

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)