Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mama the Model is a Slacker

I'm sleeping on my dreams here people! I was messaged on Model Mayhem a couple of weeks ago and fear b/c of my trife life as of late I might have missed out on an opp to walk in a show! FML! If modeling is one of many things I want to do, time to get my ish rigorous and take it seriously! I will be emailing the contact today for the show and if I missed it...I'm going to kick my own ass. More modeling updates:

*I'm in desperate need of new shots! Haven't updated since January - yikes
* need business cards
* need to work on my walk
* need to actively seek out ALL opps in my area
* need to prepare to submit to agencies by Spring/Summer next year

Uggh! Sometimes I am overwhelmed, but I know I can't sleep on this! I have loved modeling for 5 years. It's not a love affair I'm willing to give up. Single Mom, Nurse, Plus size model, makeup artist, MILF lol all in a day's work. I know what I have to do, time to put boots to asses and get it DONE!!!

I need some motivation guys! Throw some my way. Let it soak into my soul and push me forward! Any advice on how to be more focused and put all I need to do in action?!

Love!
~Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)