Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Back on Track...well mostly

I will be posting my WLJ Week 28 Vid sometime today and I am so glad to be back on track. I have a goal this week to lose another 2 lbs. I want by the end of this month to be to a certain weight and if I fast and follow my Isagenix the way I'm supposed to, I'm pretty sure it will happen! I am really liking/adjusting to my new body. It's nowhere near where I want to end my journey but I am amazed at the changes the human body can make! I look better right now at about 30 lbs heavier than right after I gave birth to Liam. That is where the exercise comes in.

This month, my plan is to get 4 workouts in per week. I have my 2 Get Fit Club trainings per week, I signed up this month to do TRX 1x/week and I will try to workout at LEAST 1 time with my Jillian Michaels Power Yoga. If I can keep everything together, I'm hoping to shed 8 lbs this month...#leggo!

Until again,
Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)