Saturday, March 17, 2012

Money Issues- Rearing Its Ugly Head Again!

*big sigh* So I hate it when your money issues get temporarily solved and then BAM! Back to where you were. This trip to NYC is going to DRAIN and DEPLETE my bank account. I have to pay for gas, tolls and now a place to stay for 7 nights because no one I know has space and those that do will be gone for Easter! PERFECT! Oh and did I mention Father of the Year is $1,000+ in arrears? That money would have covered the trip to NYC and then had some left over!

Now I realized I must work ANY and ALL hours Benefit has for me!I need em all. I may even reach out to my old RAM in NY/NJ area to see if she has any hours for that week I'm in the city. With school starting in May, I will have to take out some more loans! I'm not opposed to that as long as I can keep my debt manageable. I know that once I get hired as a nurse, my opportunities for advancement and higher salary will be much better than now.

I will need to pay for the next Get Fit Club session 12 weeks, might be prorated with the week I will be gone),$50 TRX (2 sessions), monthly Y membership. Daycare expenses for the month of April. Gas to and from work, $40 for my A2 testing at EKU in April or May, toiletries, diapers, more spring clothes for Liam, personal styling/clothes buying, my photoshoot with Alicia and team which I think may be the last time I shoot until October!!! My goal was 3 shoots this year and this will make 2.

Uggh! I hate being stressed about this crap! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)