Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Healthier is Better

I meant to do this post about a week ago, but I have passed the 7 month mark! If I can continue to lose about 10lbs per month, by October I will be within 6-12 lbs of my final goal. That is truly amazing. Being on this journey has opened up my eyes, my mind and I am in a much better place in every aspect than this time last year.  I am so happy for the support of friends and family and still can't believe I am doing this/have done this.

So to break down my plans a little further here is my lb by lb plan to shed the weight:

today March 7 - 296.2
March 10 -294 weighed in at 293.2! #POW
April 7- 284
May 5 - 274
June 7 (end of my Isabody Challenge) 264 (that would be a total of 44 lbs lost during the challenge; I started at 308 lbs with the challenge)
July 7 - 254
August - 244
September - 234
Oct 31 (I will give myself until the end of the month) 220-224


I will continue to do Get Fit Club until the Summer is over and possibly start again in the fall and take ALL the classes the YMCA offers that I can fit into my schedule. By mid-April, I want to be working out 5x/week. I may hire another trainer, I am on the fence about that...we'll see.

In the near future, I'm going to do an 11 day body transformation where I stick to the Isagenix regimen STRICTLY and do a total of 4 cleanse days during that period! I'm not going to deviate from the plan at all especially on the cleanse days. I'm so ready for this!!

 me at 328 lbs - my highest weight!! YIKES! 

 me now at 296

2 comments:

  1. Cici, I am so proud of you. It's true I still can't believe we are doing it. You're under 300lbs and I'm under 200lbs. It seems surreal. Keep up the good work!!! I can't wait to see you in April!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl for the support! u know it hasnt been easy! :) <3 see u in April!!!

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)