Thursday, March 29, 2012

Talbot's Outlet and Goodwill Mini Haul

 this is my first purchase from Asos Curve. The classic black skirt in jersey material and midi length. Makes my gams looks GREAT! I wasn't sure how their sizing was so I ordered a 22 and I now wear a 20. It is enormous in the waist and fitted in the butt and hips but I like it and am gonna get it taken in. 

 the back of  my $11 dress from Talbot's Outlet.There is a deep rectangle cut out! Paired it with my new beige Nine West wedges <3

 this is the front of the dress paired with a coral belt (Talbot's) and white shoes(Baker's)

 front view of the dress plain

paired with tan belt from Talbot's and shoes

amazing skirt I got from the Misses department at Macy's! from their Bar III line :) 

another view. it looks plain here but the material is a very light polyester and very flowy and fem

 OOTD March28, 2012; shirt from the Goodwill, pants from my mom's closet and shoes a previous Nine West purchase

 thrifted from Goodwill. I will be getting the sleeves cut off the shirt and the skirt taken in a little bit,

another Goodwill find. This is a 14/16I'm guessing b/c it had no tag.I'm thinking about having a tailor add color blocking.

2 comments:

  1. The fact your blog is called a Momtrepenuer is freaking awesome. Love that. That dress from Talbots is hot girl! I love nude colors, love it.
    Best looks!
    P.S. I love that tuquoise skirt

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks so much!! :) Thanks for the sub as well! Look forward to checking out ur blog

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)