Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm Blessed

A lot has been going on in the past weeks/months, but I'm/we're still here. I want to send up prayers again for all the people affected by the t-storms and tornadoes sweeping across the midwest and the south :(. Things like that makes us realize we are but human!

My weight loss is back on track. I am down another 1.8 lbs. I'm really gonna bust my ass now and forward. My Isabody challenge is over June 6 and I want to be another 20-30lbs down in 3 months. That's going to take hard work and REALLY sticking to the regimen, but I know I can do it. After June, my next big goal is Liam's 3rd bday which is when I plan to be my size 16 in jeans and dress! I cannot wait!

Work with Benefit is AWESOME! I have a total of like 45 hours with them this month. I am so blessed for this opportunity. I am working there today 12-5 and honestly, although I hate KY sometimes. God meant for me to be here right now doing this exact thing. I know it, I feel it and when Nursing school begins, I honestly cant wait to start that chapter in my life. God doesn't necessarily work in mysterious ways, I think He just works in ways we wouldn't have the divine knowledge to work in ourselves.

I am feeling good this morning despite the many challenges looming overhead for me....I'm going to pray and keep praying and hope that things will be alright. I will be posting a video today for my Week 28 WLJ - MONTH 7! Wow! :)

until again,
Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)