Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mom's Been a Busy Bee

This has been the longest and most jam-packed week I have had in a looooooong time. I'm exhausted. I'm tired even as a write this entry and am going to try to keep and it short while updating you guys.

News this week:

* Hired as a freelancer with Benefit here in Lexington - start today
*According to last month's measurements, I have lost 2.5 inches
*I am submitting my video for the Face of Full Figured Fashion Week. I am doing the video today and submitting today or tomorrow for the March 2 deadline. (I did NOT submit for the runway because I knew I wasn't ready yet)
* I am submitting to the Spokesmodel for Curves Rock Fashion Weekend in MD in July
* I will be featured this Monday on PlusModel411.com :) I will post the link here so you can read my mini interview and see it!
* On a whim I found what seems to be a reputable talent (singers, actors, models, etc) agency here in KY. I submitted to them and they contacted me back meaning I will have a go-see coming up with them in the next few weeks. I am cautiously optimistic and hoping something good can come out of this. The market that I am currently in is SO small, I know I will have to travel elsewhere for castings, shows etc...but we'll see.
*my bff James has an art show tomorrow night and In am definitely planning to go and support him
*I'm working at Benefit Saturday and Sunday!
*My goal is to get 5 workouts in this week. So today, tomorrow for sure and Sunday!

Will keep you guys posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)