Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Heavy",Good News

Ok so that was admittedly a terribly joke...but I did chuckle to myself lol. Don't judge me! ;) I weighed in yesterday at 293, this morning I weighed in at 291.4....needless to say I am going with 291.4 as my final weight haha! If I go by that number, I have lost 1.6 lbs since last week. I'm proud of myself and this week have some very specific goals to accomplish. I am a little under 2 weeks until I head to NYC for "The Visit" - yeah sounds like a horror movie lol. I have two dates lined up, a host of friends to see and of course the visit to the psychologist with Liam to get this court stuff finished.

My personal WLJ goal was to be 285 by the time I get back to NYC April 6. Idk how that is going to go but I'm really going to try for that goal.

Here's what my week is looking like in terms of fitness:

Mon - Get Fit Club
Tues - TRX
Wed - GFC
Fri - TRX

So I know I am at least working out 4x this week. Then I decided to reduce my caloric intake again and go down to 1660. That means I will have to get more creative about the way I choose what I'm eating and of course need to stay on top of my water intake. I'm so very happy with finally breaking 293!

Another small triumph I had was being able to buy from the Misses department in Macy's. I'm sure that I'm a solid size 20 (bottoms) now and an 18/20 in tops. On a whim, I tried on this beautiful color blocked skirt from the Bar III line at Macy's and fell in love. They day I wear it, I will do an outfit of the day post. I also copped this HOT jersey midi skirt from ASOS Curve and again I'm in love. It is a body-con type of fit and it makes my curves look GOOD :). I need some accessories and cute blouses to pair with these two pieces and I'm date night ready.

I'm also thinking about changing my weigh-in day one last time to Sundays. That is the true beginning of the week and seems to make more sense. I might actually be able to stay on top of my video making for my WLJ if I do that ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)