Thursday, March 29, 2012

Self LOVE!

I had to write this post just to say I love myself! It is so easy to get caught up being a mom, friend, sister, daughter and all the other roles that must be played daily to remember that you are a WOMAN sometimes. Things I hated about my body 10 years ago, I now appreciate and embrace. I am confident, I know my self worth and hell, if I could marry me, I probably would hahaha (just kidding).

I am not perfect and I don't want to be, but my imperfections work for me and not against me!

It's not just the new clothes, having my hair done, new shoes, there is something internal in my that has been reignited. That same passion for life I once had as a teen and in my earliest twenties has returned and is now better than ever.

I am a mother to a beautiful toddler who I love more than anything!
I LOVE to blog. I express myself and my passions almost daily and people actually care about it! lol :)
I love my jobs. - All 10,000 of them hahaha
I love who I am becoming in my life and in myself.
I am comfortable with my imperfections and live to improve daily.
I am a being capable of loving and deserving of love unconditional.
I am assertive and strong.
I am taking what I want and kicking ass.
I am physically strong. My 200 lb + frame does TRX, Yoga, Cycling, I can run miles dammit!!! :)
I demand things from a potential mate and I'm not shy about expressing how I feel.
I am woman, hear me ROAAAAARRRR! ;)

I a Bad Mama Jamma! I'm a bad ass. I'm cool. I'm great! I'm a "curvy goddess"! :)

I am ME. Cicely. Betta act like you know!

2 comments:

  1. Love Love your outlook on life!! wish i could be more positive....im trying though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I'm trying. Im not like good EVERY day~

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)