Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 19 - 11 Day Body Transformation Begins

Well the moment has arrived. Time to REALLY step things up for my lifestyle change/weight loss journey. The next 11 days I will be sticking to a strict Isagenix plan! It will be the cleanse that I'm supposed to be already doing, but that I am not doing as strictly as I should be.

It will look something like this: (all days at least 20 minutes of light activity is recommended)
Days 1-2 pre-cleanse days (they will be the same as shake days: 1 breakfast shake, 400-600 calorie lunch, 1 shake for dinner. 2 low cal snacks for the day + at least 64 oz of water)
Days 3-4 CLEANSE days. I will be drinking 16 oz of Cleanse for Life per day with an additional 75-100 oz of water and LIGHT snacking (carrots, cucumber slices etc)
Days 5-8 shake days (same as pre-cleanse days)
Days 10-11 final cleanse days

This will carry me to March 30 and I'm hoping to lose about 10 lbs doing it. I will still be working out about 4x a week and I'm ready to REALLY lose this  weight. Summer is swiftly approaching which means less clothes are to be worn lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)